Friday, August 28, 2009

Pictures of Hiawatha

Wow...I have some followers!

I have to apologize. I have some neat photos of Hiawatha and I'm trying to put them on my blog. Needless to say, I'm having some problems. So please bear with me as I progress through the old "trial and error" process.

The color photo was taken in 1965 by my Aunt Aggie from Los Angeles. I found the black and white photo hanging in the Zions Bank building in Price. At the end of their lobby there is a long hallway lined with old photos of Carbon County, all of them labeled...except this one. I recognized it as soon as I saw it. They were kind enough to let me take it and have a copy made by the local photo shop.

Wally Baldwin has posted some wonderful photos of our town. The mystery is: how did he do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment